Fitness is not only a part of your day, it is who you are. Healthy living, a solid workout and pushing yourself to the limits is the ultimate gain for you and you want to go further in your dedication to fitness.
Does this sound like you? Then we would love to have you write for us and share your insight, tips, advice and thoughts on Guerilla Bod.
Launched in August 2017 by Anthony DiMoro, Guerilla Bod is a platform dedicated to discussing the various platforms of fitness and allow people to share their insight with others.
If you’re interested in contributing to Guerilla Bod, then you must meet the following requirements upon submitting your application.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess a skill in writing and a knowledge of sports
- Must commit to 1 article per week at minimum
- Must pledge to post content based on analysis and opinion that is backed up by statistics, studies, trends and data.
- Must possess a strong writing ability, attention to detail and demonstrate the ability to consistently produce thought provoking content supported by statistical information.
Guerilla Bod focuses on the following content:
- Workout routines, tips, plans.
- Health recipes, tips, plans
- Diet tips, advice, plans
- Product reviews (upon approval)
Our goal is to provide helpful content that will help others maintain and/or reach their fitness and health goals while simultaneously creating an outlet for other members of the fitness and health community and culture find an outlet to connect with one another.
How To Apply
To formally apply to Guerilla Bod, please do email us the following information
- Sample of Writing (500+ words): this can be work you have done in the past. If you do not have a any past work please write a 500+ word piece and send that to us (this can be in Word Doc form, email, etc).The writing piece must demonstrate the ability to tie in statistics to support information. Our website is looking for content based on statistics and facts, we want to see an example of your ability to compose articles in that manner.
- First & Last Name
- Must agree to produce 1-article (minimum) per week
- Areas of expertise
- Tell us why you want to contribute and why you feel like you are a good fit
- Link to your Twitter account
Guerilla Bod contributors are independent contractors and, once established, can monetize their content via ad banner programs.